YSU Pre-Degree Admission List |The YSU Pre-degree and Pre-Degree Admission List is now out.
This article is about the 2017 list of recently Pre-degree programme screening exercise conducted by the Yobe State University. The Screening exercise saw many student who emerge successfully please follow all relevant lin ks a bave to download the list and check your name if you have been shortlisted.
The names below are those who have been shortlisted to different courses offered you are advised to go through the list carefully to check your name if you had applied for YSU Pre-degree programme.
The under-listed names are offered admission to the respective programmes/courses. You are advised to go through the list carefully to confirm where your name appears.
For candidates for the Pre-degree programme, chances are that if you did not score high enough for your programme/course of choice, you may have been offered admission to another programme/course for which you meet its requirements.
Check YSU Admission List | How to Check
The Yobe State University has released the first and second batch admission list of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s pre-degree programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.
How To Check YSU Pre-Degree Admission List
To view Yobe State University 1st and 2nd batch pre-degree admission list, follow the appropriate links below:
- Registration will commence 13TH November, 2017.
- Visit www.ysu.edu.ng to print your admission letter online
If your name appears on the list, you are to immediately pay a non-refundable acceptance fee as follows:
- Twenty thousand naira (N15,000.00) for Pre-degree programme
- Fifteen thousand naira (N10,000.00) for Pre-Degree programme
How to Pay Acceptance Fee after Seeing your Name in YSU Pre-Degree Admission List
Online Payment Instruction:
- Visit http://eportals.YSU.edu.ng or www.YSU.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Pre-Degree or Pre-degree Link
- Click on Pay Acceptance Link
- Select Bank Option or Card Option
- Enter your RegNo (Same as the one on the Admission List)
- Click on Pay Via Bank (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
Go with the bank teller/e-receipt to the Bursary Unit at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies, change it for the Yobe State University official receipt, and proceed to a screening process at the:
- Pre-degree Hall 4 for candidates for the Pre-degree programme
- Pre-Degree Hall 4 for the candidates for the Pre-Degree programme
The screening process will require the original and photo copies of the following documents:
- Acceptance fee receipt
- NECO, WASSCE/GCE result
- On-line registration form
- Certificate of origin
- Certificate of Birth
- Two passport sized photographs
- Letter of recommendation from a responsible member of the society/your community.
At the conclusion of the screening exercise, if you are found eligible, your admission will be confirmed and you will be authorized to pay fees.
Lecture Will Begin?
Lectures will commence September 20, 2017.
Please, be guided accordingly.
Hope you were informed about YSU Pre-Degree Admission List and we believe that you will follow the above instructions carefully in checking for YSU Pre-Degree Admission List. What is your take on this update? Do you have any question or contribution aboutYSU Pre-Degree Admission List Please kindly drop it at the comment box below
Before you Leave: Use any of the share buttons below to share this post