See UNIMED Post Utme Cut off Mark 2017, Admission Form & Admission Screening Date.
UNIMED Post Utme Cut off Mark | The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Situated in Ondo State was established with a mission of fostering high excellence in teaching, research couple with excellence delivery in all health science related courses have released a circular inviting all eligible candidates who made the University as a choice of institution for both first or second choice in the last concluded post utme registration.
Candidates are invited for admission for the 2017/2019 Academic Session into the following courses/faculties as mentioned below
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences; a. Medicine and Surgery
2. Faculty of Dentistry; a. Dentistry
3. Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences; a. Medical Laboratory Sciences
4. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences; a. Anatomy; b. Biochemistry; c. Physiology
5. Faculty of Allied Health Sciences; a. Nursing Sciences; b. Physiotherapy
6. Faculty of Science; a. Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options); b. Chemistry
c. Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and
Biotechnology Options); d. Mathematics
Eligibility for UNIMED Post Utme Admission Form
- Only those candidates who choose the University Of Medical Sciences Ondo as their First or Second Choice in the Last Conclude Post UTME examination is eligible for the registration.
- However candidates who did not choose the UNIMED are also eligible to apply for the post UTME exercise by UNIMED so far they are ready to change institution to the above named University
- Five credit passes is also needed to process this admission screening form. Five credit passes in relevant subjects which will include credits in Mathematics and English Language. This is the requirement for candidates applying MBBS/BDS programme.
- Candidates Applying for other programmes in the University can use more than 2 sittings of their O’Level result which will include Mathematics and English Language.
Candidates For Direct Entry who have applied already should have at least 10 Points in any relevant A Level Subject or a B.Sc (Hons) degree in Basic Medical, Biological Sciences or any Medical related courses and posses a minimum of Second class Lower division are also eligible to proceed for this Application form.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR UNIMED Post Utme Cut off Mark
The courses above in Faculties Mention from 1-6 requires English Language, Chemistry, Biology and Physics for the UTME subject Combination. Candidates who applied for Mathematics Programme will need the following subject combination: Mathematics, English, Physics Chemistry or Biology as UTME subject Combination.
Method of Application | How to Apply for For UNIMED Post Utme
If you are Elible for UNIMED Post Utme, proceed as follows first by visiting the University Website www.unimed.edu.ng the proceed with the steps below
- On the portal, Click on Admission
- Click on Post-UTME Payment to make payment via online payment system or commercial bank through e-Tranzact (Total Fee Payable is N12,500 including bank charges);
- Click on Payment Confirmation if payment was made through commercial bank;
- Click on Post-UTME Application after payment;
- . Login with UTME registration number and payment Transaction ID as password to complete the screening form
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT SCREENING SCHEDULE
Important: Candidates should be aware of fraudsters who might request for payment to process the post UTME Application Form. Note that payment should only be done at the authorized banks and paid only into the school account. Please enquiry from people in case you are not certain of the screening schedule.
Screening Exercise Dates: Thursday 5th- Saturday 7th October, 2017 beginning from 7.00am daily:
The Dates for the Screening Exercise remains Thursday 5th to Saturday 7th October 2017 and all screening exercise begins from 7.00am daily
Futher Breakdown of the Screening exercise is below
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences: 5th & 6th October, 2017.
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Direct Entry Candidates: 7th October, 2017.
- Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City.
All Candidates who are have successfully register are to come to the screening venue with the Following documents.
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Print – out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from Bank)
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller;
- Printed copy of the completed UNIMED Admission Screening Exercise Online Registration Form
It should be noted that any candidates who fails to present himself/herself for the screening exercise will not be considered for admission even though the candidates might have scored the require cut off Mark
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative and liaison offices; and at the university’s website.
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payments into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
This article was written to answer the question on unimed cut off Mark, Screening form as well as it screening date. For those of you asking questions on cut off mark for medicine and surgery for UNIMED, we belief that we have answered your question.
Soon we will be writing on unimed departmental cut off mark for schools which the school will release shortly
We particularly wrote on unimed cut off mark for 2017 2019 for both Jamb and Post Utme which will serve as a guide for all applicants of UNIMED. This article was carefully written to address certain intrinsic issues about UNIMED Post Utme
Other Searches Related to UNIMED Post Utme Cut off Mark 2017
unimed cut off mark for 2017 2019
latest news on unimed
unimed jamb cut off mark
unimed departmental cutoff mark
Hope you were informed about UNIMED Post Utme Cut off Mark and we believe that you will follow the above instructions carefully in knowing UNIMED Post Utme Cut off Mark. What is your take on this update? Do you have any question or contribution about UNIMED Post Utme Cut off Mark? Please kindly drop it at the comment box below
Please use the Share button below