Multichoice Recruitment 2017 | MultiChoice South Africa’s activities involve the operation of Pay-Television and internet subscriber platforms. The MultiChoice South Africa group includes the digital satellite Pay-Television business (“DStv”), which has been in operation since 1995.
- We seek to appoint a suitably qualified & dedicated individual to assume the responsibility of Manager: Terrestrial Operations. This position will be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Context: (Internal and external factors which influence the work environment, taking future conditions and strategic requirements into account) Multi Choice is recruiting into the following positions:
- Academic Director
- Regional Head of Content
- Business intelligent Analysis
- Regional Director for West Africa
- System Broadcast Engineer
Job Title: Academic Director
Establishment of the MultiChoice Talent Factory (MTF) Academy:
- Identify suitable space, negotiate availability and finalize an agreement that will result in the establishment of physical infrastructure for the academy, the MTF Director and the Human Resource Team
- Determine the physical resources, materials and equipment required for use in the MTF Academy and collaborate with assigned company employees to finalize procurement
- Finalize a curriculum framework and accredited post-school institution with relevant academic
Effective and successful management of the MTF Academy
- Effectively participate and play a leading role in the recruitment and selection of interns according to the agreed strategy, schedule and timelines
- Effectively manage the MTF Academy to ensure successful implementation and operations and manage MTF Academy plans and schedules as determined
- Monitor the effectiveness of intern learning experiences while they are placed on productions by
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
The incumbent is required to have the following qualifications and experience level:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film and TV Production or equivalent.
- MBA/Master’s degree is an added advantage
- 10 years’ experience in film and TV production.
Interested Applicants should Apply Here
SKILLS & ABILITIES
The incumbent should have demonstrated the following competencies:
- Demonstrate an extensive understanding of local Film and TV industry.
- Conceptualise innovative ideas to successfully run the MTF and create social value.
- Good understanding of modern film and TV production trends.
- Good understanding of skills development issues in the film, television and related industries
The incumbent is required to have the following behavioural competencies:
- Strategic and Business Acumen
- Interpersonal Competence
- Impact and Influence
- Initiative and Drive
. Emits motivation and confers enthusiasm to others.
The incumbent is required to demonstrate the following personality attributes:
- Enjoys being creative and can think of new solutions.
- Inclined to critically evaluates information and looks for potential limitations.
- Prefers to adopt a long-term perspective and is more likely to take a strategic perspective without losing sight of the operational aspects.
- A strong preference to work with others in a collaborative manner.
- A strong interest in the development of people and promoting emerging film and television talent
Job Title: Regional Head of Content
Specialization: Sales/Business Development
Minimum Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Employment Type: Full Time
Develop regional content strategy for Nigeria and West Africa and ensure strategic alignment to the overall business strategy
Represent content needs of region at Corporate for input on all shared content decisions (i.e., channel selection, bouquet composition, etc)
Competitor insight and analysis of the respective key markets, identifying new programming, channel development and market opportunities
Regular performance management of the necessary and existing channels, providing editorial and performance feedback to internal and external channels
Evaluate, recommend and manage new channel proposals based on Content Strategy and Business needs for the respective market
Manage Free-To-Air (FTA) selection and liaison
Provide bouquet structure proposals.
Job Title: Business intelligent Analyst
(Internal and External factors which influence the work environment, taking future conditions and strategic requirements into account)
- Pay television industry
- Multi-disciplined IS environment
- Subscriber management services
- Leading edge technology and business sciences
- Dynamic changing environment.
Job Title: Regional Director for West Africa
External factors which will Influence the work environment:
Competitive Global business environment
Technology, Media and telecommunications sector
Pay television environment
Digital media content environment
Fast changing environment
Corporate governance ethos
External and internal individuals or groups within the organization to whom products, services, programmes and Information are provided:
Chief Executive Officer
All business units within M-Net
The individual must provide to external and internal groups services ln4ine with the mission, strategy and objectives for all AfricaMagic West Channels But must also
Job Title: System Broadcast Engineer
(External factors which influence the work environment, tasking future conditions and strategic requirements into account:
. Diverse, multi-national organization, participative, empowerment driven culture complex, regulated, competitive industry
. Local and international Pay-TV Industry
. Highly technical and specialized environment
. Rapid industry change
. Rapid technological change
Hope you were informed about Multichoice Recruitment 2017 And we believe that you will follow the above instructions carefully in applying for Multichoice Recruitment 2017 What is your take on this update? Do you have any question or contribution about Multichoice Recruitment 2017 Please kindly drop it at the comment box below.
Interested Applicants should Apply Above or below or Download Application the Application form