AKSUBEB Recruitment list | AKSUBEB Recruitment list is out. Aksubeb recruited teachers into the following vacant positions as teaching staff which is a major ongoing Recruitment for Graduates and non graduates who desire to teach.
Akwa Ibom state secondary education board Recruitment list of successful Applicants
The Akwa Ibom State Education Board has Just concluded its recruitment exercise and has released the list of successful applicants who applied for the Ongoing Aksubeb recruitment in the State. The applicants were screened in various ways and the list of shortlisted candidates is out for the 2017 recruitment exercise.
Please if you check your name seeing your name in the list, please you can check the state Secretariat at (Idongesit Nkanga) for the full list.
AKSUBEB Recruitment list of successful Applicants
N: B : If your name does not appear in the list Please Check the State Secretariat for the full list
About AKSUBEB Vacancy 2019
The Akwa Ibom state State Secondary Education (AKSUBEB) board is the major organising body of the Akwa – ibom state educational system and they are poised in employing teaching staffs into respective teaching positions.
Due to certain situation affecting the standard of the education in the sate, the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board (AKSSEB) says the board needs 3,000 new teachers yearly to fill vacancies created in the system by retirement, withdrawal and untimely death.
Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (AKSUBEB), Uyo announces the Recruitment of 3,000 teachers into Public Primary Schools in the state as follows:
Prospective applicants must possess the following qualifications from recognized institutions:
(i) First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
(ii) WASSCE, NECO, GCE or Grade II Certificate
(iii) National Certificate in Education (NCE)
Holders of Higher Certificates, those with Statement of Result as well as beneficiaries of N-Power programme need not apply.
Read also: How to find a good Paying Job in Nigeria
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Applicants should collect forms from any of the following four (4) centres on 8th, 9th and 10th, May, simultaneously:
- Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District: State College, Ikot Ekpene.
ii. Eket Senatorial District: Government School, Afaha Eket.
iii. Uyo Senatorial District:
a. West Itam Secondary School, Itam
b. Aka Community Secondary School, Aka Offot.
- Completed forms and handwritten applications stating Qualification, Age, State and Local Government of origin, accompanied by photocopies of relevant credentials, addressed to The Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), Igongesit Nkanga Secretariat Complex, Uyo, must be submitted at the various centres one week from the date of collection.
N/B: Applications submitted after this dateline will not be entertained.
- Each application should enclose copies of his/her credentials, curriculum vitae, evidence of age and Local Government Identification Letter.
- Late submission of applications will not be entertained.
Hope you were informed about Hope you were informed about AKSUBEB Recruitment list and we believe that you will follow the above instructions carefully to check AKSUBEB Recruitment list . What is your take on this update? Do you have any question or contribution about AKSUBEB Recruitment list Please kindly drop it at the comment box below.
Click here to find other interesting Job opportunities