AKSU Direct Entry Admission Screening Form | AKSU D E Application Guide/Requirements
AKSU Direct Entry Admission Screening
This article is about AKSU Direct Entry Admission Screening Form and For those who made the Akwa Ibom State University Their first choice
This information is to alert candidates who made akwa ibom State university (AKSU) their desired of institution in the ongoing jamb direct entry registration on a success final touch in their registration,they are to go to the Main campus in Ikot akpaden of Mkpat Enin L.G.A to put up the subsequent documents or submission to the school authority .
Documents to Be submitted for AKSU Direct Entry Admission
(i) Jamb Direct Entry Registration slip showing candidates passport.
(ii) O’Level result [of not more than two sittings].
(iii) Certificate of National Diploma from previously attended Institution.
(iv) Transcript of academic results from previously attended Institution.
(v) Birth certificate (or Affidavit equivalent).
(vi) Certificate of origin.
These documents should be submitted to the school’ registry at Ikot-Akpaden and submitted in two photocopies for each document.
This article is on AKSU Direct Entry Admission which will help you on your journey to Admission. The knowledge of AKSU Direct Entry Admission is very important for you to succeed in this years Admission Process. If you want your name to be on the admission list of AKSU. Please read this post which we have compiled on AKSU Direct Entry Admission.
Other Searches Related to aksu direct entry form 2017
aksu direct entry form 2017
aksu direct entry 2017
aksu direct entry admission
aksu direct entry courses
aksu direct entry form
aksu direct entry list
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2017/2018 academic session Direct Entry admission screening exercise online registration which will commence on Monday, 25th September, 2017 and ends on Friday, 6th October, 2017.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Direct Entry screening will hold on Monday 9th October, 2017 at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A from 9am.
AKSU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility: Direct Entry candidates who made Akwa Ibom State University their choice of institution.
aksu direct entry requirement
aksu direct entry screening date
direct entry in aksu
direct entry into aksu
direct entry requirement for aksu
is aksu direct entry form out
How to Apply for AKSU Direct Entry Admission Screening.
All Direct Entry candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following procedure:
Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select DE in the Registration Type Panel and click on REGULAR icon.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make payment for Akwa Ibom State University Direct-Entry screening exercise using e-transact.
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following document (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificates/Result, as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2017 Jamb DE printout.
- Diploma or A-level result or certificate.
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your DE Screening.
(a) Candidates are to appear for DE screening exercise with the following:
(i) Three (3) copies of 2017 DE registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(ii)Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard/DE screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
(b) When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cybercafe operator or any other third party.
(c) All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
(d) Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
(e) Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU as the Choice of University in the 2017/2018 Direct Entry application are NOT eligible for this exercise.
akwa ibom state university direct entry requirement
aksu screening form 2017/2018
aksu direct entry form
latest news on akwa ibom state university
aksu school fees
uniuyo screening date
And its applicable for only DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES WHO MADE AKSU AS THEIR CHOICE OF INSTITUTION in Jamb 2017 Direct entry registration.
Information for POST UTME CANDIDATES will be made when available.
Related: GCE WAEC 2017 TIMETABLE
15 things to do After Passing Jamb
See NUC Top University Ranking to See Where Uniuyo is
Apply Now for the Ongoing Oxford University Scholarship 2017
AKSU Academic Calendar – 2nd Semester.
This is to inform all the students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the Management of the institution has released the academic calendar for the second semester, 2016/2017 academic session.
- MONDAY, JUNE 12, 2017 – SECOND SEMESTER/REGISTRATION BEGINS
- TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2017 – SECOND SEMESTER LECTURES BEGINS
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 11, 2017 – END OF REGISTRATION
- MONDAY, AUGUST 14, 2017 – LATE REGISTRATION BEGINS
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2017 – END OF LATE REGISTRATION
- MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2017 – DEGREE EXAMINATIONS BEGIN
- WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 04, 2017 – SESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS BEGINS
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2017 – DEGREE EXAMINATIONS ENDS
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2017 – SESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS ENDS
- SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2017 – STUDENTS DEPART
Lectures – 15-16 weeks
Degree examinations – 10 days
Sessional examinations – 14 days
AKSU Academic Calender 2016/17 Session | [2nd Semester]
*The Academic Calendar is to run concurrently at all the University Campuses
The above is for guidance and necessary action pls.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about JAMB 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Learn More about AKSU Direct Entry Admission
We are ready to provide more information on AKSU Direct Entry Admission and we want to keep you updated with information on AKSU Direct Entry Admission If you need more information on AKSU Direct Entry Admission Kindly drop your email address on the comment box. Do you have any Question or contribution on AKSU Direct Entry Admission feel free to drop it at the comment box below.
How do you see AKSU Direct Entry Admission Hope you were inform and please don’t hesitate to get others inform by sharing this post on facebook, WhatApp Twitter or Google Plus.