UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session is out, the school wishes to inform suitable and qualified candidates of the release of admission form, application is hereby invited from interested candidates to apply for the admission.
It is interested to know that the UCH Ibadan School of Nursing offers course that last for three (3) years. At the completion of the three year course with the institution, the student will be certified by the School of Nursing and Midwifery Council Of Nigeria after been successful in the final Examination as a certified and registered Nurse.
About the School
The School of Nursing, University College Hospital, Ibadan was founded in July 1952. The temporary site was at Eleyele. It then moved to this present building in 1957 after the opening of the 1st Nigeria University teaching Hospital in Ibadan.
The school comprises of hostels with the capacity for accommodating about 340 students, well equipped, modern classroom block with facilities for practical demonstrations, group tutorials, science laboratory and a library.
The school of nursing is a distinct educational establishment in which the student nurses live and belong throughout their course training, though an integral part of the hospital.
West African Senior Secondary School Certificate | Admission Requirements:
- Candidates wishing to study with UCH Ibadan School of Nursing should not be more than 18 years,
- It is also expected of all applicants to have sat for and obtain the West African Senior Secondary School Certificate or the National Examination Council (Neco)
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in Science subjects including Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physic and Biology.
UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form | How to Buy Form
- Prospective candidates should note that application form is on sale from 6th 2019 at the School of Nursing, UCH, Ibadan.
- Candidates must make payment for Application Form of Seven thousand and Five hundred Naira N7,500.00 which must be payed to UCH School of Nursing, University College Hospital, Ibadan, TSA Account.
- After the Payment, the teller should be converted to the Hospital’s Receipt at the UCH Accounts Department before you can get the admission form.
- Payment of Two Hundred Naira N200.00 must be made into the Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee bank Account, see account details below.
Bank: First Bank Ltd
Account Number: 2019704292.
- Candidates are expected to present 4 colored passport photographs on white background.
- Candidates using Hijab and other head covers must make sure that their full face and ears are clearly shown.
UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form | How to Summit Application
- Applicants who have successfully completed their application form are to summit the form to the principal in charge of the school before the closing date which is schedule on 2019.
- Schedule of Submission of Application Form is as follows: Monday 18th , 2019 and runs till Wednesday 11th July, 2019.
- Candidates not willing to comply with the deadline of submission will not be allow taking the entrance exams of the school.
Notice of Entrance Examination:
- The Entrance Examination into UCH Ibadan School of Nursing will be conducted the examination body of the Hospital schedule to take place on 14 2019.
- To qualify for admission, candidate must be accepted by the school for meeting the standard of the examination and interview.
Deadline for Application: Note that the dateline for application to UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form is 11th 2019 and the application must be submitted to the principal of the school before the deadline.
This post has given you the needed information on how you can buy the admission form for UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2018/2019 session. Share this post to inform others via social media platforms on this page.
For comments and questions regarding this post, please do well to get back to us using the comment section on this page.