Nigerian Army Recruitment: Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) 2019
2018 Nigerian 76 Regular recruitment is out and applications are invited to anyone who desires to join the Nigerian Army. The application for Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) 2018. Many people are misinformed about this application exercise and the right thing to do is to follow this guide which gives you the Necessary details about the Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) 2018.
Before proceeding to apply for the Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) 2019, you should endeavor to read the necessary requirements carefully. The basic requirements are stated clearly in this article.
We have taken time to write on the method of application and a sure guide to follow in order to apply for this recruitments exercise.
Do you want to enter one of the most prestigious services of Nigeria, but don’t know how to do it? Our article will help you!
The Nigerian Armed Forces are the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its origins lie in the elements of the Royal West African Frontier Force that became Nigerian when independence was granted in 1960.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) 2019 for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements;
(1) Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language.
(2) In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen women must also posses OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details arc available on the website.
(3) Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2016
(4) Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female applicants respectively
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruits Intake.
(1) Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng,
(2) Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
(3) On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
Get Cheap Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruits Intake Past questions and answers call: 08067854635
(4) Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
Visit http://www.narecruitment.org/ for registration details
- Download free DPR Past questions And Answers
- Apply now for Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- Free Navy Past questions and answers
This guide was helpful right? Don’t hesitate sharing
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.